劉燕琹助理研究員 Dr. Yen-Chin Liu
Tel: (03) 211-8800 ext. 3039
Department of Medical Biotechnology, Graduate Institutes of Biomedical Sciences, Chang Gung University, Taiwan
Graduate Institute of Medical Biotechnology, National Chiayi University, Taiwan
Department of Physics, Tamkang Unviersity, Taiwan
• 08/2021 to present, Assistant Research Fellow in Research Center of Emerging Viral Infections (RCEVI), Chang Gung University (CGU), Taiwan
• 05/2019 to 07/2021, Post-doctoral Fellow in Research Center of Emerging Viral Infections (RCEVI), Chang Gung University (CGU), Taiwan
• 4 years and 3 months, 12/2014 to 16/03/2019, Post-doctoral Fellow in State Key Laboratory for Emerging Infectious Diseases, Department of Microbiology, Research Center of Infection and Immunology, and the Collaborative Innovation Center for Diagnosis and Treatment of Infectious Diseases, University of Hong Kong (HKU), Hong Kong
• 4.5 years, PhD student training in Virology in Research Center of Emerging Viral Infections (RCEVI), Chang Gung University (CGU), Taiwan
• 2 years, anti-inflammation drug and cell signal transduction pathway in master’s degree
1. Liu YC, Mok BW, Wang P, Kuo RL, Chen H, Shih SR (2021) Cellular 5'-3' mRNA Exoribonuclease XRN1 Inhibits Interferon Beta Activation and Facilitates Influenza A Virus Replication. mBio. Jul 27:e0094521.
2. Gong YN, Tsao KC, Hsiao MJ, Huang CG, Huang PN, Huang PW, Lee KM, Liu YC, Yang SL, Kuo RL, Chen KF, Liu YC, Huang SY, Huang HI, Liu MT, Yang JR, Chiu CH, Yang CT, Chen GW, Shih SR (2020) SARS-CoV-2 genomic surveillance in Taiwan revealed novel ORF8-deletion mutant and clade possibly associated with infections in Middle East. Emerg Microbes Infect. 2020 Dec;9(1):1457-1466.
3. Liu YC, Kuo RL, Shih SR (2020) COVID-19: The first documented coronavirus pandemic in history. Biomed J. 2020 May 5:S2319-4170(20)30044-5.
4. Mok BW, Liu H, Chen P, Liu S, Lau SY, Huang X, Liu YC, Wang P, Yuen KY, Chen H (2017) The role of nuclear NS1 protein in highly pathogenic H5N1 influenza viruses. Microbes Infect. Dec;19(12):587-596.
5. Huang X, Zheng M, Wang P, Mok BW, Liu S, Lau SY, Chen P, Liu YC, Liu H, Chen Y, Song W, Yuen KY, Chen H (2017) An NS-segment exonic splicing enhancer regulates influenza A virus replication in mammalian cells. Nat Commun. Mar 21;8:14751.
6. Chen MF, Weng KF, Huang SY, Liu YC, Tseng SN, Ojcius DM, Shih SR (2017) Pretreatment with a heat-killed probiotic modulates monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 and reduces the pathogenicity of influenza and enterovirus 71 infections. Mucosal Immunol. Jan;10(1):215-227.
7. Zheng M, Wang P, Song W, Lau SY, Liu S, Huang X, Mok BW, Liu YC, Chen Y, Yuen KY, Chen H (2015) An A14U Substitution in the 3' Noncoding Region of the M Segment of Viral RNA Supports Replication of Influenza Virus with an NS1 Deletion by Modulating Alternative Splicing of M Segment mRNAs. J Virol. Oct;89(20):10273-85.
8. Kung YA, Hung CT, Liu YC, Shih SR (2014) Update on the development of enterovirus 71 vaccines. Review. Expert Opinion On Biological Therapy Jul 3: 1-10.
9. Liu YC, Kuo RL, Lin JY, Huang PN, Huang Y, Liu H, Arnold JJ, Chen SJ, Wang RYL, Cameron CE, Shih SR (2014) Cytoplasmic Viral RNA-dependent RNA Polymerase Disrupts the Intracellular Splicing Machinery by Entering the Nucleus and Interfering with Prp8. PLoS Pathogens June 26; 10(6).
10. Chen LG, Liu YC, Hsieh CW, Liao BC and Wung BS (2008) Tannin 1-alpha-O-galloylpunicalagin induces the calcium-dependent activation of endothelial nitric-oxide synthase via the phosphatidylinositol 3-kinase/Akt pathway in endothelial cells. Mol. Nutr. Food Res. 52:1162-71.
11. Liao BC, Hsieh CW, Liu YC, Tzeng TT, Sun YW and Wung BS (2008) Cinnamaldehyde inhibits the tumor necrosis factor-α-induced expression of cell adhesion molecules in endothelial cells by suppressing NF-κB activation: effects upon IκB and Nrf2. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 229:161-171.
12. Liu YC, Hsieh CW, Weng YC, Chuang SH, Hsieh CY and Wung BS (2008) Sulforaphane inhibition of monocyte adhesion via the suppression of ICAM-1 and NF-κB is dependent upon glutathione depletion in endothelial cells Vasc. Pharmacol. 48:54-61.
13. Liu YC, Hsieh CW, Wu CC and Wung BS (2007) Chalcone inhibits the activation of NF-κB and STAT3 in endothelial cells via endogenous electrophile. life Sci. 80:1420-1430.
14. Wu CC, Hsieh CW, Lai PH, Lin JB, Liu YC and Wung BS (2006) Upregulation of endothelial heme-oxygenase-1 expression through the activation of the JNK pathway by sublethal concentrations of acrolein. Toxicol. Appl. Pharmacol. 214(3): 244-252.