International Academic Exchange
- University of Hong Kong, H.K
- University of Surrey, U.K.
- Hokkaido University, Japan
- Academy of Science of the Czech Republic
- INSTITUT NATIONAL DE LA SANTE ET DE LA RECHERCHE MEDICALE (INSERM) and University Paris XI, France-Autoimmune Diseases
- Pennsylvania State University, U.S.A.
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Rutgers University, NJ, U.S.A.
- Scanamplio Inc, Malaysia-Antiviral mechanism study for CleanCoat
- Department of Imminology, University of Washington, U.S.A.-Viral immunology
- Dept. of Bionanoscience, Kavli Institute of Nanoscience, TU Delft, Delft, NETHERLANDS-Stabilizing RNA virus vaccine strains by elucidating triggers and mechanisms of recombinationBiochemistry and Molecular Biology, The Pennsylvania State University,U.S.A.-Stabilizing RNA virus vaccine strains by elucidating triggers and mechanisms of recombination
- Department of Microbiology, Queen Mary Hospital, Hong Kong.-Molecular determinants of Enterovirus 71 and its novel cellular receptor tryptophanyl-tRNA synthetase
- Center for Innate Immunity and Immune Disease; CIIID, University of Washington, Seattle.-The Featured Areas Research Center Program within the framework of the Higher Education Sprout Project.
- NIH National Institutes of Allergy and Infectious Disease (NIAID), Centers for Research in Emerging Infectious Diseases (CREID), United World for Antiviral Research Network (UWARN)
- Sun Biotech Pte., Ltd